BD-Video Dumping Guide
From Redump Wiki
Note: This guide is only for dumping Blu-Ray video discs, NOT PS3 discs. For a PS3 game dumping guide see PlayStation 3 Dumping Guide.
Work in progress.
How to guide to get AACS Info:
- Has info on how to get the DiscID/VUK/MEDIAKEY/VOLUMEID and MKB version for Windows & for Linux
- I used Windows version FindVUK 1.10 that was the latest at the time
- Also need DVDFabPasskey9211 
- While DVDFab is reading the BD, FindVUK memory dumps DVDFab.
- Then after DVDFab finishes reading the BD, eject & reinsert the BD.
- Then FindVUK reads/gets the rest of the meta info, saved in the logfile with the DiscID/VUK/MEDIAKEY/VOLUMEID and MKB version.
- Note: DiscID is the Unit Key File Hash. It's the SHA-1 hash of /AACS/Unit_Key_RO.inf
- Also the uploaded DVDFab & FindVUK work with each other. If you want to use a newer DVDFab, you have to find/use a newer FindVUK that supports it.